Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa, Phuket, Thailand
During the time I spent organizing my travel to Thailand, I noticed that one of the most famous places that people was recommending was Phuket. Seriously, every single article, every single person was talking about this place as one of the must see places of Thailand. So after thinking a lot about changing my itinerary…
I decided to spend 6 fabulous days there.
Where to stay in Phuket?
THAVORN BEACH VILLAGE RESORT & SPA
The most amazing luxury beach accommodation around Phuket
Situated in the spectacular private Nakalay bay, Thavorn Beach Resort is becoming one of the best luxury hotel in the island and just a few minutes from Kamala and Patong Beach. It offers a breathtaking scenery with a private beachfront location and comfortable accommodation. Nature lovers can also indulge their pasion because most of the space is dedicated to animals and tropical gardens. Also there are different activities offered by the hotel, as a lot of natural attractions and an amazing underwater world between others…
A home away from home
Staying in a room of this resort is like living in your own stylish apartment, only with someone else doing all the tidying up… It combines the style of a luxury hotel with the convenience of a serviced apartment. Every room provides everything you need, while doing away with all the things that you don’t. Thavorn Beach Resort offers a huge range of rooms in a variety of locations:
-Beachfront Cottage: only 3 steps from the sand.
-Hillside Ocean View with Jacuzzi room: 180-degree panoramic ocean view.
-Tropical Pool Access room: get out from bed and right into the pool.
Every location guarantees a peaceful, relaxing atmosphere for those who are looking to escape for rest and relaxation but at the same time discover the island.
As I have said before, each room provides you a true home feeling away from home. They are well equipped, including a minibar with complementary drinks and snacks as well as free coffee, tea and water available all day. There’s a spacious living area for you to unwind in, packed with traditional furniture that conforms a tastefully Thai modern design. A perfect mix of neutral tones and colorful pops decorates the room making a very nice and beautiful space. For recreation, you can chill out and enjoy the flat screen TV or the private balcony with views, and of course, I don’t forget the amazing free Wi-Fi service that is available too.
But all that would be pointless without a comfortable bed and Thavorn Beach doesn’t dissappoint…Believe me! I had a fantastic night’s sleep during my time there!
Everyday from the early hours of the morning
In a cute restaurant area called “Marisa”, this place serves a huge range of dishes and fresh food for the most important meal of the day. It’s a buffet breakfast where you’ll want to try everything: traditional pastries, cereals, different types of bread, tropical fruits… Everything so well presented and offered by the hotel staff.
— Lagoon Pool —
The hotel counts with a great free form Lagoon swimming pool full of details to make your visit a relaxing and peaceful experience. It is considered one of the largest of its kind in South-East Asia.
A taste of local luxury
Thavorn Beach is a romantic hotel, it offers the most amazing candlelit dinners for couples situated right on the shores of its private beach.
Discover a new gastronomic sensation at the resort where luxury takes on a completely new dimension. It has several restaurants: Old Siam Authentic Thai Restaurant, Marisa Terrace Restaurant, Crocodile Pool Bar and Teahouse.
They serves traditional Thai cuisine with an elegant and refined twist. You’ll find sublime original dishes, as well as a range of tantalising european recipes too!
Examples of the tasting menu
During my time there I was very lucky to enjoy some of the different dining and gastronomic experiences that Thavorn Beach offers to guests. The first day I enjoyed a lot the “Garden Thanks Party” with a preview massage and delicious canapes and for dinner, The Exclusive BBQ Buffet was a must. On my second day I was invited to attend The Chinese Buffet which offered a huge range of delicious and real chinese dishes.
GARDEN THANKS PARTY
The food was of such quality that it was almost too difficult to make a choice!
The hotel offered guests the opportunity to have their Thai massage before the party!
THE CHINESE BUFFET
Forget what you know about traditional hotels because Thavorn Beach is the one who steps out of conventional services, activities and facilities. Don’t believe me? I reckon I can convince you otherwise…
1. Fitness Centre: Enjoy the daily programme of holistic wellness activities such as Yoga, Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) or Tai Chi. At a newly renovated and fully equipped fitness centre, feel inspired to take your morning workout with the best views in Phuket overlooking Nakalay Bay.
2. The Nakalay Spa: Is one of the best on the island. Every therapist were sent to one of the top spa schools in Bangkok. Enjoy your therapy session in the semi-outdoor setting amidst the tropical botanical gardens.
3. Private Beach: Just a few seconds from your room, there is an unspoiled private beach for an unique experience where you can go for a snorkeling, swimming or kayak journey.
4. The Pier: Just a few steps from the private beach, you’ll experience the magical view during daytime at the pier with its array of fishes and sea creatures.
5. Botanical Gardens and animals: You can stroll straight from the beach into the enormous Botanical and Tropical Garden, a great place that offers the chance to get up close and personal with the friendly creatures.
6. Hillside Cable Car: With some of the best panoramic sea views to be found in Phuket, the fully supervised funicular access to our Hillside Rooms and Suites offers a unique and fun experience for guests.
My impressions: *Quite area | *Lovely staff | *Nice Thai welcoming | *Comfy and stylish rooms | *Quality breakfast | *Clean swimming pool | *Close to the beach | *Quite and peaceful beach | *Amazing customer service | *Great packages and offers
So why don’t you discover THAVORN BEACH VILLAGE RESORT & SPA in your next trip to Phuket?
BOOK YOUR ROOM